This section provides an example of using Wizard to configure a session
with the LIVE connection.
Configuring LIVE with Wizard
- Open X-Config
- Click the "Wizard" button
- Enter the hostname of the unix/linux machine that
has the LIVE Server installed
- Enter the username and password of the unix/linux
machine that has the LIVE Server installed
- Select the Desktop and the initial screen size of
your remote host.
- Click the "Finish" button to save your
At this point the session can be launched. If an error occurs
while launching the session, information can be viewed in the log file.
For more information, see About