Please complete the selections below to purchase.
StarNet products include the first year of Maintenance. You may also add additional years. Maintenance provides accesss to new releases and all technical support via the web, email and phone.
We offer different types of licenses for our products:
- Node Locked: The license is tied to a specific PC. These will not work on Windows Server (2003/2008/2012/Citrix). Use a license server type instead.
- License server with named users: The License Server (installed on Windows or Linux) allows listed (named) users to install the software on multiple PCs and run one instance at a time.
- License server with concurrent users: The License Server (installed on Windows or Linux) allows a number of copies of the software to run simultaneously.
- Named Users: A list of users who can run the software is created as sessions are launched. The size of this list is limited to the quantity purchased.
- Concurrent Users: The quantity limits the number of users who can use the software at the same time.
Read more about license types.