As a system administrator you may want to create one shared folder to centrally manage all X-Win32 connections. This way all users will have access to the same connections simplifying changes.
- Create a Folder on a shared network drive
- Open X-Config
- Use Session Path+ to point to the shared folder.
- Press Apply
- Press OK
- On your computer go to %APPDATA%\StarNet\X-Win32
- Copy the file XServer.config
- When deploying X-Win32, place the copied XServer.config file in the X-Win32 installation directory
(Typically C:\Program Files\StarNet\X-Win32 #.#\)