X Server technology has been around for over twenty-five years. X-Win32 tries to stay current with existing X Server standards, but this can sometimes affect the functioning of older applications. If your application is not running correctly try the following
Click on the Window Tab
Here are the following recommendations:
- Use Direct2d: UNCHECKED
- Use Software Renderer for OpenGL: UNCHECKED
- Display Splash Screen on Startup: CHECKED
- Disable Xinerama extension: CHECKED
- Disable Composite extension: CHECKED
- Force Composite redirection for rootless windows: UNCHECKED
Press apply and restart X-Win32.
If these settings still don’t work, optionally change PseudoColor to Root Visual. Press apply. Restart X-Win32 and test again.