Release Channel: 3.3.18
Early Access Channel: 3.3.20
- Case 92027: Clean up connection to server
- Case 89216: Parent widget has no borders.
- Case 89517: Trigger a resize after fullscreen clicked.
- Remove debug libraries
- Case 92292: Add Window Mode to Applications in desktop client.
- Case 92168 Compose message did not refresh surfaces in MWM
- Case 92197: FastX Web Connect: include default icon
- Case 92168: “Compose” optimization added (but disabled by default until further testing)
- Support for compose rendering
- Case 92116: Removed params-form/list error
- The accel features can be selected with the server environment variable FASTX_ACCEL=glyphs,copyarea
- The compose capability can be enabled with the environment variable FX_COMPOSE
- Case 92098: Fixed crash on session terminate caused by session start forms.
- Case 92115: Fixed crash on session terminate when connecting with HTTPS.
- Case 92142: Allow self signed certificates in SAML.
- Text display performance enhancement
- Case 92117: Set default performance settings when connecting with HTTPS.
- Case 92117: Show the server-defined performance settings for HTTPS connections. (They were already showing in SSH connections.)
- Case 92105: MacOS: Show the prompts for params in the dialog that shows when requested by the server for session start.
- Case 92098: Fix a crash that could happen when a connection tab was closed when the associated SSH connection remained open.
- Case 92081: Remove the RFX codec
- Case 92054, 92085: Change “bookmark” to “application”
- Case 92042: Use the default forms when starting a session without using a bookmark
- Changed Bookmarks text to Applications
- Case 92034: Set mac deployment target to 10.13.6
- Case 92033: Prompt message sticks unless Remember checked
- FastX uri added allows seamless connection from the web interface to the desktop client
- Popup dialog available when a user attempts to close the last window of a session
- Diagnostics windows are available on Mac