- Email support during US Pacific time business hours.
- Online Support system (Fogbugz)where customers file support issues. Cases are dealt with on a same or next business day basis.
- Zoom/WebEx sessions to assist customers with installation & configuration issues or to debug technical issues. Zoom/WebEx are scheduled based upon engineers/support availability.
- Engineering support to implement new customer-requested functionalities.
- Onsite support visits where possible.
- Online support knowledge database with dozens of articles detailing various aspects of the product.
- New patch and full releases available to all customers with licenses under current maintenance.
- License support: Customers can obtain replacement licenses when changing workstations or license servers.