It is often necessary to create config options for a large group of users who log in to the same system. Rather than changing sessions on a user by user basis, X-Win32 8.x allows system administrators to add default X-Config options to every user.
To create system wide defaults:
- As a system administrator: Open X-Config
- Change all the configuration options to the way you want them to default
- Press OK
- Open the folder %APPDATA%\StarNet\X-Win32
- Copy the file: XServer.config
- Paste the file into the X-Win32 installation path overwriting the old file if necessary
By default the installation path is located at %SYSTEMDRIVE%\Program Files\StarNet\X-Win32 ###\
Note that this will only change the DEFAULT settings of X-Config for first time users. A user can still open X-Config and change the settings.