FastX Server Installation
- System Requirements
- Installation Instructions
- Installation instructions includes upgrading and uninstalling information.
- Browser Client
- Client login through a web browser
- Desktop Client
- FastX client workstation application that connects to the FastX server. Click here to download the FastX client
- System Configuration
- System Configuration can be accessed by logging into FastX via a web browser as a FastX administrator. Configurations include adding Global Bookmark, Authentication Setup, Cluster Setup, Licensing, etc.
- User Logins
- Security Considerations
- Information on FastX 3.1 security and the effects of custom configurations on security.
- API (General)
- Integrating FastX
- ClientComm channel is a general purpose protocol channel that can be used to send small messages between the FastX session server and FastX client