FastX Server Installation
- System Requirements
- Installation Instructions – PDF version
- Installation instructions includes upgrading and uninstalling information.
- Browser Client – PDF version
- Client login through a web browser
- Desktop Client – PDF version
- FastX client workstation application that connects to the FastX server. Click here to download the FastX client
- System Configuration – PDF version
- System Configuration can be accessed by logging into FastX via a web browser as a FastX administrator. Configurations include adding Global Bookmark, Authentication Setup, Cluster Setup, Licensing, etc.
- Starting Sessions – PDF version
- Procedures taken to start a FastX session.
- User Logins – PDF version
- Permissions – PDF version
- Security Considerations – PDF version
- Information on FastX 3.1 security and the effects of custom configurations on security.
Customize & Integration
- API (General) – PDF version
- Integrating FastX – PDF version
- ClientCom – PDF version
- ClientComm channel is a general purpose protocol channel that can be used to send small messages between the FastX session server and FastX client
Clustering & Load Balancing
- FastX post install script
- Registering through the browser client
- Manual Registration
- Command Line Activation