This section is accessible by logging into FastX as an administrator through a web browser. Select the Admin icon after login.
Setting for the local FastX host.
- Start new sessions on this server – Check the box to allow users to start new sessions on this FastX host. Unchecked, users can only reconnect to existing running sessions.
- Job Scheduler Script – Script to execute when the user starts a session using a job scheduling.
- Allow HTML in scheduler output – Check the box to enable.
- Run the job scheduler as the web server process owner – Check the box to enable.
- SSH Session Port – The port FastX’s service is running on.
- SSH Session Private Key Type – Key type of the SSH private key.
- SSH Session Private Key Size – Key size of the SSH private key.
- Sudo user options – Enables the option to use sudo as a user.
- Enable logins on this server – Check the box to allow users to login directly to this FastX host
- User Profile Script – Script to execute to get the user profile (full name, email, etc) when not available
- SSH Port – Port used by SSH (Default 22)
- Restrict this server to the following groups – Check the box to restrict group(s) to only launch sessions from this FastX server.
- Groups – Enter Linux group name and hit enter to add the restriction.
- Log Stats to local file every N seconds – Enter the number of seconds the log stat will send to the local file.
- Metrics File – File to execute on server update to get custom metrics.
- Stats Log Directory – Directory to log stats.
- Disable Direct Cluster Connections – Check the box to route connections through the gateway url.
- Override Hostname – Name to override the hostname.
- Proxy Subdirectory Base – Path to directory of subdirectory base.
- Required Valid Cluster Certificates – In cluster configuration, check the box to require valid SSL Certificates when making a connection.