After Login, FastX will go to the user’s FastX homepage. By default, the homepage is the user’s active session webpage (/session/).
- List Display
- Check Box – Check box all or individual to deleted or edited.
- Name – Name of session.
- Connected – Last time connected to session.
- Uptime – Amount of time the session as been running.
- Login – User who started the session.
- Grid Display
- Active Session Option – Single click session or check box in list view to activate session options.
- Get Info – Displays detail information on the active session
- Set Custom Parameters – Custom parameters set for active session.
*Each category can be sorted by clicking on the desired category.