This section is accessible by logging into FastX as an administrator through a web browser. Select the Admin icon after login.
- Default Keyboard Layout – Choose the language of keyboard.
- Hide Client Menu – Check the box to hide the settings menu. This is useful for integrators who wish to implement their own UI elements.
- Hide All Dialogs – Check the box to hides any dialogs that may appear (usually on disconnect or error). This is useful for integrators who wish to implement their own UI elements.
- Stop Message Propagation to iframe parent window – Check the box to disable messages from propagating to parent windows when the client is in an iframe.
- Hide Home button in menu – Check the box to hide the home button in the menu.
- Home button opens in the same window – Check the box to allow a user clicking the home button option in a session to open the url in the same window. This will disconnect the session.
- Url of the home button – URL location of home button.
STUN Servers – One STUN Server per line